For more posts like these, go visit psych2go
Psych2go features various psychological findings and myths. In the future, psych2go attempts to include sources to posts for the for the purpose of generating discussions and commentaries. This will give readers a chance to critically examine psychology.
Aah~ ✿! The sakura season is finally here (*＾ワ＾*)/
Here’s a simple infographic that we made about how sakura are classified, based on this article by japan-guide.com :http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2011_species.html
Are you going sakura-viewing any time soon? We’d love to see your cherry blossom photos (please share them with us ♥)! Let’s see if we can classify them using this infographic~ (*‿*✿)
Art by littlemisspaintbrush
How rape trials should go?
- Lawyer: Did he rape her?
- Witness: Yes, but she was drunk and passed out.
- Lawyer: That's not what I asked. Did he rape her?
- Witness: Yes, but she was wearin-
- Lawyer: I didn't ask what she was wearing. Did he rape her?
- Witness: Yes, but-
- Lawyer: I didn't ask anything else. It's just a simple yes or no answer. Did he rape her?
- Witness: Yes.
- Laywer: Yes, he raped her.
- Rape is rape is rape, no matter the context.
sometimes i think that i am not so stereotypical of an american
and then i remember that i consider the coke freestyle machine one of the greatest modern inventions
i mean look at this thing
over 100 choices, computerized mixing, one spout, touch screen, ice dispenser
Try dat shiit!